Among Tiles and Timbers, Concrete also makes a great option for flooring. The most significant advantage of a Polished Concrete Melbourne floor is its cost. We at Total Floor Sanding and Polishing provide you with all the flooring solutions. Carpeting, tiles, linoleum, and other styles of floor covering are all more costly than polished concrete.
Unlike most other floor coverings, which are brittle and difficult to clean or maintain, the process of polishing concrete provides a smooth, nonporous surface that avoids dusting, staining and is easily maintained.
Reasons Why Polished Concrete is the best floor solution:
- Polished floors are not only easy to dust, but they also stand up to a lot of foot traffic. They even remove the need for messy waxes or coatings and the labour, time, and cost associated with their application. The non-slip floor has a highly reflective surface that is difficult to scratch. Total Floor Sanding and Polishing aims to be the most reliable option when you think of Hire Concrete Polishing Company in Melbourne.
- Polished concrete’s high light reflectivity is another significant advantage, especially for car dealerships, office buildings, hotels, restaurants, and other public facilities that want to project a bright, clean, and professional image. Some consumers simply want a distinctive appearance.
- Polishing concrete can achieve a higher degree of shine than a high-gloss coating, comparable to polished marble or granite. It is an excellent choice for companies that can’t afford marble or granite floors but still want the same brilliant, mirror-like look.
- Grinding through the top few millimetres of the concrete surface to reveal the aggregate can also give it a terrazzo look. Resinous flooring solutions, such as epoxy or other polymers, provide a smooth, nonporous surface for concrete, but they can crack, wear, and deteriorate over time.
- When it comes to refinishing polymer floors, they must be entirely removed and recoated, which costs almost the same as polished concrete. Polished concrete does not crack, wear, or deteriorate like resinous flooring because it is not coated.
Benefits of Concrete floor polishing
- Low Maintenance – Shoes, hand trucks, forklifts, and equipment leave stains and scrubbing marks on our floors. Therefore, you will not require stripping or waxing.
- Simple to Set Up – Unlike polymer floors, there is no curing time, resulting in less downtime for your business.
- Non-porous – When it undergoes the densification process, the material becomes hard, durable, and non-porous, making it long-lasting.
- Increased Durability – Improves the strength of broken, decaying concrete, whether new or old. Abrasion resistance in high-traffic areas is improved. Polished concrete is a low-maintenance flooring choice that outlasts all others.
- Pleasing to the Eye – Your floors will look clean, elegant, and professionally finished depending on the aggregate level and sheen you choose.
Our experts are trained and professional to provide you with satisfactory Floor Polishing Services in Melbourne wide. We believe in delivering quality over anything because we are your long-run partner.