Is your concrete flooring giving a dull and tired look? Want to give your dark and dreary flooring in living room a fresh, bright new look? Want to create appealing, interesting concrete flooring in your home? Are you thinking to install new floors? Wait, no need to speed $$$$ gain on the installation of new floors, just get Concrete Polishing Melbourne services by professional at Total Floor Sanding and Polishing and enjoy sleek, glossy, shinier and lustrous polished concrete floors.
A polished concrete floor is one of the trendiest flooring options, which is not only popular for its sparkling, sleek, and modern appearance, but also for its sustainability, durability, affordability and health benefits. We here at Total Floor Sanding and Polishing are the masters in concrete polishing Melbourne..! We are the most ideal destination whenever you plan to get your concrete floors polished. Being in this industry for years, we have extensive experience of polishing existing and new concrete using our state of the art equipment to satisfy all of our clients’ polished concrete needs and wants.
We pride ourselves on providing specialised in creating amazingly beautiful polished concrete that will satisfy any customer needs and any architectural style. No job is too big or too small for us and you can trust our qualified technicians to provide you with best possible solution within your need and budget.
Formation for Polished Concrete Floors –
Concrete polishing is one of the most effective affordable grinding and polishing pre-existing serving using start of art tools, thereby creating smooth, attractive and highly durable, polished flooring.
- To attain glossy, sleek and shinier floors, a concrete has to go under rigorous grinding process. Our technicians will use grinding machines with rotating diamond-abrasive heads in order to level the floor and remove deep scratches and stains. Further this diamond ground concrete is treated with chemical densifier before polishing it with finer diamond polishing tools.
- However, the grinding process is continued till the technicians get polished concrete. Typically, polished concrete is said to be finished to either at 800 or 3000 grit (depending upon the shine level specified)
- Concrete Polishing is a multi-step method – hence you get the opportunity to decide the level of sheen that meets your aesthetic & maintenance requirements. Due to this flexibility, the polished concrete is the ideal flooring choice for any homeowners and industrialists.
- A floor is ready to use within an hour of the final seal being applied.
So, go for concrete flooring option and enjoy beautiful and stunning polished concrete floors in your home and business.
By polishing your concrete floor you can enjoy the following benefits;
- Excellent gloss and highly durable floors
- Cost effective and sustainable solution that is easy to maintain
- Allergen friendly
- Environmentally friendly
- Highly reflective in nature.
To book our concrete polishing services in Melbourne, call us now and get perfectly polished floors.