In today’s world, there are multiple flooring options available with a number of choices. Flooring is the base and a centre part of every commercial or residential area that affects the major factors such as durability, safety, maintenance, and much more.
Whether you are building a home or renovating your commercial space, flooring plays an important role in the impression and overall look of the place. Every floor has its own features, structure, look, and functionality.
Every floor needs to be sanded and polished after several years to maintain its glory and shine. Always Hire a Floor Sanding Company in Melbourne for floor inspection for the top quality services and prevent floors from future problems.
Different types of floorings:
There are mainly 12 types of floorings widely used across the markets that are:
- Marble flooring
- Vitrified tile flooring
- Vinyl flooring
- Hardwood flooring
- Granite flooring
- Bamboo flooring
- Concrete flooring
- Laminate flooring
- Linoleum flooring
- Terrazzo flooring
- Brick flooring
- Red oxide flooring.
Best flooring options for residential use.
Though it totally depends on how you want to design your house and add features accordingly. According to the survey, the majority of residential areas use polished concrete floorings, if you are not sure about which flooring to use then always consult trusted Concrete Floor Polishing in Melbourne. Here are some flooring options best for residential usage:
- laminate floorings
Best flooring options for commercial use:
Here it depends on the type of industry, if it’s the chemical industry then you need to choose the flooring that is non-reactive to chemical, easily cleaned, and durable. So, here is the list of some floorings that are proven best for industrial heavy use.
- Laminate flooring.
- Engineered hardwood flooring
- Solid wood flooring.
- Vinyl composite tile flooring.
- Luxury vinyl tile.
- Modern Carpet tiles.
Here are the reasons why concrete floors are the best choice:
- As concrete floors are polished for a better look and features, it does not require wax or strips for the flooring surface.
- Concrete flooring can be used on any floor instantly without the use of any chemicals.
- Concrete floors when polished looks 100 times better and it has the unique feature of absorbing illuminating lights hence giving a beautiful view.
- Concrete floors offer top-quality protection against stains and scratch marks and hence it is suitable for both residential and commercial use.
- Concrete floors are easy to maintain just by sweeping and moping.
- Concrete floors are an eco-friendly option that does not use toxic chemicals during installation.
- Concrete floors are the most durable and last up to 10 years without any breakage.
Hope you found our blog interesting and found the best suitable flooring options for you. Though timber wood is also one of the natural and sustainable flooring options.
For more detailed guidance hire total floor sanding and polishing for the best Timber Flooring Services.